HARLEY BUTLER TRADING COMPANY, LLC
MANY OF OUR SUPPLIERS ARE SHIPPING WITHOUT DELAY. HOWEVER, DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC, THERE MAY BE EXTENDED DELAYS IN FULFILLING/SHIPPING CERTAIN ITEMS BEYOND OUR STATED OR CUSTOMARY TIMEFRAME. WE, AS WELL AS OUR SUPPLIERS, APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.
At Harley Butler Trading Company, LLC (“Harley Butler”), we want you to be completely satisfied with your furnishings purchase and its delivery.
Harley Butler ships orders using various carriers (“Carriers”), including FedEx, UPS and USPS for smaller items, and Common Carriers, specialized delivery services, and manufacturer’s warehouse delivery for large and bulky furniture orders. As with many other online resellers, Harley Butler generally includes standard shipping on orders over $39 (thirty-nine dollars), exclusive of furniture and other large items requiring delivery by Common Carrier. We may, from time to time, offer free shipping on orders regardless of amount.
Harley Butler will ship to street addresses in the continental U.S, Alaska and Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Guam. Additional shipping charges may apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Guam. International orders will only be shipped through reputable carriers at our choosing, and only after funds for the purchase and shipping have been settled through credit card or bank wire payment method.
We encourage our International Customers to explore a shipping account with Ship7 which we have used for several orders and have had favorable results. Customers with a Ship7 account will settle international deliveries through Ship7. Customers of Harley Butler without a Ship7 account will be provided a quote for international delivery, which must be paid and settled prior to our shipping to the Ship7 facility. Shipping costs to the Ship7 facility will follow the policy in place for greatest category of items in the entire order. This policy will be followed and applied with any other carriers of our choosing. We will not ship using any other carrier recommended by our Customer.
Standard shipping for FedEx, UPS and USPS is the standard ground delivery schedule offered by the respective delivery service. We will display the rates for expedited delivery which may be added to the shopping cart at checkout. It is not the policy of Harley Butler to adjust the expedited delivery rate for the standard delivery rate which we bear.
Due to the special handling requirements and dimensions of some pieces of furniture, a specialized furniture delivery service or common carrier will be chosen when appropriate, and which offers basic home delivery for the location specified. This service may be referred to by others as “curbside,” or “dropship,” or similar reference. This service is limited to removing the items(s) from the delivery vehicle and delivering at curbside. It is the responsibility of the customer to transport the item from the curb to the final placement. It does not include placing into the location, or the disposal of packaging material.
Harley Butler offers to arrange additional delivery service for a fee at the customer’s request for:
- Front Porch will be delivery by the carrier from the truck to the first available outside dry area, such as a covered porch or garage. The customer is responsible for further transport beyond that point.
- Threshold, which is bringing the item(s) into the first room. The customer is responsible for the final placement in the location, removal of packaging material, and any light assembly.
- Room of Choice is bringing the item inside and placing in the room of your choice. This is commonly limited to two flights of stairs, 15 steps each.
- White Glove Full Service, which is bringing the item(s) into the location and placing in the chosen room, disposing of packaging material, and light assembly of legs or other hardware. The delivery team is not responsible for, and will not perform, connection of any electrical or plumbing component. They also are not responsible for, and will not perform, any required reinforcement or securing of the item to the structure, including walls, floors or any other installation. If such additional steps are required, we suggest coordinating the 4-hour delivery window with the required tradesman or contractor.
Please note that it is the customer’s responsibility to pre-measure any doorways, hallways or other passages to be sure the furniture can be delivered and placed where desired. Our service providers will not make any modifications to a structure to facilitate delivery. The customer is solely responsible for any structural modifications necessary for the delivery and placement of furniture ordered from Harley Butler, including the mounting of mirrors on walls.
It is your responsibility, as the Purchaser, to inspect your delivery from Harley Butler upon receipt for any damages in transit. As there are certain steps which need to be taken by you, the Purchaser, for any damage claims, please refer to our “E-Commerce Return and Refund Policy.” Failure on your part to follow and adhere to the requirement to inspect and report damage at the time of delivery will significantly limit any claim.
You may contact us with any questions on our shipping policy:
- by email to Sales@HarleyButler.com, or
- by telephone at (469)629-8014.
EFFECTIVE DATE AND UPDATES